Our solvers are innovative thinkers that can provide the seekers with solutions to their challenges. They can be anyone from any age group, major, gender, etc. All of those standards don’t matter as long as they have the solution! Here we give everyone an opportunity, and we look for sparks of creativity and innovation in places rarely explored.
1. To submit a solution, you first need to have a registered Solver account.
2. Sign into your account and go to the Challenges Center, and choose the challenge you want to submit a solution to.
3. Click the Join to add a solution button.
4. Fill in the application form. Include everything about your solution and be specific.
5. Your application will be reviewed by iPark.Land’s team, who will later contact you to schedule an interview in which you will further discuss your solution and its details.
6. After the interview, you only need to wait for an email that will inform you whether your solution was accepted or not.
Until a solution is chosen the identities of both solvers and seekers remain confidential. The seeker will know the solver’s identity only after he/she wins the challenge, and vice-versa.
Yes, all the solutions you submitted can be found on your dashboard.
Yes, you can register for a new account using a new email and password. You can’t register for more than one account using the same email.